Mavens & Moguls provides ideas that work to help our client partners build sustainable brands and profitable businesses.
Our client work includes:
- best practices in marketing study for Delta Airlines
- new product launch, market research and concept tests for Colgate
- book publicity and marketing for dozens of new business books including a #3 best seller on the Wall Street Journal list and some of the Guerrilla Marketing book series
- primary market research and positioning projects for:
- new service targeting recent graduates starting careers
- startups targeting women, Hispanic market, fuel cell industry, technology firms
- non profits & municipalities
- new product development
- multicultural marketing program for The New York Times Company
- naming of event, creative brief, PR strategy, invitation for Sundance Film Festival for new conference targeting socially responsible media
- interim CMO for global industrial products leader
- marketing strategy and organizational development plan for $1 billion portfolio company of top tier VC firm
Mavens & Moguls can help you by the day, by the project or on an ongoing basis as needed. We provide marketing strategy, planning, and execution. Any one of us can offer you great advice but together we create a marketing network that is second to none. We have Mavens & Moguls who specialize in promotion, PR, direct marketing, web services, media, pricing strategy, positioning, customer acquisition, market research and new product launches. All the areas of the marketing mix are covered.
Contact Mavens & Moguls to build your brand and grow your business.