Need a dynamic & inspiring speaker at an upcoming event?
The founder of Mavens & Moguls has been a featured speaker and panelist at the New England Direct Marketing Association, the MIT Enterprise Forum, The Commonwealth Institute, Harvard Business School, the American Marketing Association, Simmons School of Management (where she is also Entrepreneur-in-Residence and on the Dean's Advisory Council), University of Texas, the Massachusetts Interactive Media Council and Technology Exchange, New York University, Women in Technology, Tufts University, Babson, The Boston Club, Youth Technology Entrepreneurs, various corporate workshops and conferences and she is on the faculty of Continuing Legal Education.
Mavens & Moguls have been featured speakers, keynotes or panelists on topics including:
- Marketing Lessons Learned
- Public Relations Demystified
- The Accidental Entrepreneur
- The Power of Branding
- SEO Bootcamp
- CRM for non-techies
- Starting a Company
- Living in a Flat World
- Growth Strategies
- Outsourcing Dos and Don’ts
- Online & Offline Research Techniques
The founder of Mavens & Moguls has also judged the Dalton Pen, Web Marketing Association and Stevie Awards, coached other entrepreneurs through Springboard Enterprises and hosted online webinars to share her marketing expertise with business executives and owners around the world.
- Mavens & Moguls on FOX
re: Forbes 100
- Mavens & Moguls on Fox Business
- Mavens & Moguls Radio Interview
- CEO radio interview
- CEO interview & advice
- CEO speaks at Harvard Business School
- CEO Interview
- CEO Interview: Proust Questionnaire
- Paige Arnof-Fenn on Social Currency
- IEEE talk on building your board
Feel free to contact us if our experts can be helpful sharing our knowledge and expertise at your upcoming conference, offsite or event.